Blend urban landscape, nature, and history with art and community in a fun and exciting five-day event and voilà! That’s a Plein Air Paintout! It's also the Frank Bette Center for the Arts' most important annual fund raiser.
• Monday - Friday, July 29-August 3: Artists paint “en plein air” in Alameda.
• Monday, July 29 - Artist check-in and substrate stamping at Frank Bette Center for the Arts Gallery
• Thursday, August 1st - Quick Draw
1:30 – 4:00 pm: Artists Paint • Westline Drive to the Bay
5:00 – 8:00 pm: Exhibit and Sale at Rock Wall Wine Company, 2301 Monarch St. #300
• Saturday, August 3 – 10 am-5:00 pm Outdoor exhibit and sale at South Shore Center.
• August 9 - September 28 – Alameda en Plein Air gallery exhibit of 2018 paintout paintings in the Frank Bette Center for the Arts Gallery.